Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Directions

No, no. Not "New Directions" as in the Show Choir/Glee Club of (fictional) McKinley High School* in the hit TV series, "Glee," (which is amazing by the way), but new directions in the way of my blog.

Starting this week, I'm taking my literary distractions down a new path. I will still do the same book review, critique, suggestions route, which, obviously, needs some polishing up; and I need to actually read some books besides the ones that I'm reading for all my classes. I have decided that the form of "literature" I will be enjoying with my readers will branch to two other forms: musical literature (looking at musical theatre through lyrics) and that which can only be enjoyed while performing actions of personal matter (What?).

For now, I will let you all ponder upon the latter. In a few short days all shall be revealed.



*Upon further research, there actually is a McKinley High School in Ohio, which is where the story of "Glee" takes place. However, I do not think it's the same high school, just a high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment